We are looking for a
Do other people feel more organized simply by standing next to you? Are you able to communicate everything you want to say with a glance–but you always follow up later with an email just to be very clear? Do you feel most at home bridging the gap between bold conceptual ideas and practical business reality?
If so, you might be the next member of our small, but powerful team based in DUMBO, New York City.
Your core responsibilities will include:
- Managing projects across Firework’s three service lines: collaborative workshops, leadership development programs, and creative communications
- Supporting global and virtually connected teams including Firework Labs, its clients, and its network of collaborators
- Developing project plans and coordinating delivery across teams, key activities and milestones
- Developing communications plans and coordinating communication across project design teams and the participants of our workshops and programs
Your responsibilities will also include:
- Contributing to the development and delivery of client work which may include but is not limited to: writing, research, design thinking, attending client meetings, contributing as a facilitation team member during our workshops and programs
- Almost anything else. As a small, creative company, every day brings new ideas and possibilities
- Organizational skills: While providing structure and rigor in your project management approach, your ability to coordinate and adapt to change will define your success in this role
- Communication skills: You will correspond via email, telephone, video chat, and face to face with collaboration specialists, artists and designers, thought leaders, researchers, and our clients across the globe. Each interaction is an opportunity to deepen a relationship with a member of our network and should be approached as such
- Relevant work experience
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Microsoft Office mastery (Excel, Word, PPT)
- Virtual Collaboration Tools (Google HangOut, Skype, WebEx, etc.)
- Project Management (Microsoft Project, Zoho Projects, BaseCamp)
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator), Prezi
Firework Creative Labs helps business leaders in complex, global organizations leverage creativity and collaboration to accelerate and adapt to change. You would be the third member of our team in our New York office. This position is part-time to start (about 2 days/week), but may expand into a full-time position in the coming months.
Location: DUMBO, NYC
Pay: Commensurate with experience
Type: Part-time with potential for future full-time employment
How to apply:
Please fill out the form below and upload your CV/resume. Because of the volume of inquiries we receive and our small team size, we are unable to respond to every application we receive. If your application feels like a good match to us, we will call or email you directly. Please do not follow up on your submission via email or with telephone calls to our offices.